Food wars: How European health authorities are using the e.coli scare to wage economic warfare against vegetable farmers
Forensic evidence emerges that European e.coli superbug was bioengineered to produce human fatalities
Bioengineering a deadly superbug
The Bottom Line on Sunscreens - - Which Sunscreens are the Safest?
"The best sunscreen is a hat and a shirt. No chemicals to absorb through the skin, no questions about whether they work."
Green tea exports banned from Japan after testing high for radioactive cesium
Use sage for everyday brain health
The New Vegan CEO
So who are some of these power vegans?
1. Steve Wynn, American casino resort and real-estate developer who has been credited for re-surging and expanding the Las Vegas Strip in the 1990s
2. Russell Simmons, co-founder of hip-hop label Def Jam and creator of clothing lines Phat Farm, Argylculture, and American Classics
3. Former President Bill Clinton, who now runs the William J. Clinton Foundation
4. Bill Ford, Executive Chairman of the Board for Ford Motor Company
5. Biz Stone, co-founder and creative director of Twitter
6. Joi Ito, venture captalist, CEO of Creative Commons, and General Partner of Neoteny Labs
7. John Mackey, CEO of Whole Foods Market
8. Mort Zuckerman, real estate magnate
9. Mike Tyson, yes the Mike Tyson, who has traded ear-biting for pigeon tending in Arizona
10. Alec Baldwin, who plays a CEO in 30 Rock, but also keeps a public profile off-screen in animal rights activism
No GMO Food
iHerb $5 Discount Off First Order